The Daikin Sponsorship Opportunity
Open to full and part-time students enrolled in year 2 of Building Systems Technician (HVAC&R) at the Ivany Campus.
Students must demonstrate
- Commitment and interest in program and future career
- Academic merit (minimum 75% average in program)
- 50% ($1,000) of the funding will be issued upon selection
- The remaining 50% ($1,000) will be issued upon successful completion of a 5 week work term
Work integrated learning and/or post graduate work requirements
- Recipients must complete a 5 week (paid) work-term with the Sponsor
- Recipients will also be eligible to receive a $1,000 bonus upon signing on for employment upon graduation, and then an additional $1,000 bonus after one year of service with the employer. Those signing bonuses will be arranged and issued post-graduation between the employer and recipient.
About the sponsor
As the biggest HVAC-R manufacturer in the world, Daikin and their Comfort Pro dealers are committed to providing exceptional home and business comfort solutions. The goal of the Daikin Atlantic Sponsorship Opportunity is to connect high caliber, dedicated, and engaged 2nd year students in the Building System Technician program with Daikin Comfort Pro dealers in Nova Scotia.