Fairley and Stevens Sponsorship
Open to full-time students enrolled in Automotive Service & Repair at the Akerley Campus.
Students must demonstrate
- Commitment and interest in program and future career
- Positive attitude in the classroom and or work environment
- Good academic standing
- 50% ($500) of the funding will be issued upon selection
- The remaining 50% ($500) will be issued upon successful completion of a 5 week work term
Work integrated learning and/or post graduate work requirements
- Recipients must complete a 5 week work term with the Sponsor
- Recipients must commit to one year of full-time employment with the Sponsor upon graduation
About the sponsor
Fairley & Stevens Ford is Dartmouth’s premier family-owned dealership specializing in everything Ford.